Note: You'll need to install a compatible speech browser to
access SpeechWeb applications!
Enter the old Speechweb (VXML)
- This is the portal to the Public Domain SpeechWeb and the Children's Cognition Games, created and hosted by Dr. Frost and students at the University of Windsor!
- The Children's Cognition Games are currently under development as part of the Human Development
Technologies research group.
- You can even create your own SpeechWeb applications! We have created tools that make creating applications quite easy.
To get started, check out
A Note to Developers
- You can view the source for ANY application on the public domain SpeechWeb by simply visiting the applications web directory.
For example, if you wanted to view the source for the application tic tac toe, you would visit the directory
- Alternatively you can find links to the source directories for many of the applications here.